Comprehensive Waste Management Expertise
Proper waste management is critical to protecting the environment and your bottom line. Whether you are operating an existing facility or opening a new one, beneficially reusing waste, or disposing of medical or hazardous waste, St.Germain Collins has the experience you can count on to see your project through to its successful conclusion.
Our senior managers will provide hands-on assistance to fulfill your needs for waste facility permitting & design, operations and beneficial use permits.
St.Germain Collins has the experience you can rely on… when it counts!
- Aggregate Recycling Corporation
- Casella Waste Systems
- Clean Harbors Environmental Services
- City of Portland
- CPRC Group
- Mid Maine Waste Action Corp.
- New England Metal Recycling
- Oceanside Rubbish
- Old Orchard Beach
- One Steel
- Rooftop Recycling
- Troiano Waste Services
- Waste Management
- Construction Materials Recycling Association (CMRA)
- Environmental Business Council of New England (EBC), C&D Committee
- MADEP C&D Subcommittee
- Maine Resource Recovery Association (MRRA)
- Northeast Resource Recovery Association (NRRA)
- Solid Waste Association of New England (SWANA)