Employment Opportunities at St.Germain Collins
St.Germain Collins has exciting opportunities for civil engineers, scientists and compliance specialists interested in quality client services as part of a dynamic team.
St.Germain Collins is not your typical workplace. We expect a lot out of our team, but we give back what we get. Our benefits package includes competitive pay, generous bonuses and more, and we offer a relaxed office environment and a flexible work schedule so our employees get the time they need to spend with their families. But we do require a lot. Our principals built this company from the ground up and have attracted, retained, and rewarded the extremely talented and capable people who continue to build our business today. When we say we offer continuous personal attention and exceptional accountability and service to our clients, we mean it. Our employees must honor this commitment of outstanding service. This isn't a workplace where you can sit back and collect a paycheck. But it is a place where you can work hand-in-hand with senior leaders and supporting staff, be part of a community that cares about you, and be rewarded for your efforts.
Our Generous Benefit Package Includes:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (Personal/Vacation/Sick Pay)
- Health Insurance with Health Savings Account Option
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Profitability Bonus Structure
- AAA Membership
- Education and Training
- Flexible Schedule
Senior Civil Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Civil Engineer to assist in developing, managing, and expanding our site development and redevelopment services.
This self-motivated senior-level manager must be comfortable making authoritative decisions and recommendations to improve the climate and outlook of civil engineering operations including initiating, maintaining, and nurturing valuable relationships with key clients, prospects, state and local authorities, and other industry individuals, preparing and delivering presentations to potential and existing clients, and taking part in trade organizations, conferences and other local associations and events.
The individual in this position will demonstrate a high degree of resourcefulness, foresight, and sensible judgment in anticipating and solving unforeseen engineering complications, the ability to determine current and potential project objectives and requirements, skill in organizing both business development activities and subsequent projects as well as enhancing standards and guidelines for various engineering activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a leadership position with a great company well-positioned to advance and expand their business.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in civil engineering.
- 8 years of experience with civil and environmental projects.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Team builder, action-oriented, and strong inter-personal skills.
- Valid US Driver's License.
- Physical demands: While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is often required to sit or stand for extended periods of time, walk (at times over uneven surfaces), reach with arms and hands, and to stoop or kneel. Personal protective equipment and/or clothing may be occasionally required. Some travel may be necessary.
Salary Dependent Upon Experience.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.